This week, Steve explains design purpose of precast concrete box culverts.
He details load transfer including vertical load, earth and bearing pressure.
If you have a question for the team email us at email@example.com
Q6 – How does a precast concrete box culvert work?
Next week Steve will discuss: What is the function of the joint between the box culverts?
Box Culvert Video Questions
- How does a precast concrete box culvert work?
- What is the function of the joint between the box culverts?
- What are the typical steps in design of precast concrete box culverts?
- What design codes do Shay Murtagh Precast use to design precast concrete box culverts?
- What loads does a typical box culvert carry?
- What practical measures can be taken to optimise precast concrete box culvert design?
- What other structural types of precast concrete box culverts do shay Murtagh precast manufacture?
Remember you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can assist with your design query.
Connect with Steve on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-lowe/29/637/709
We will be producing a new series of education videos in the near future – if you would like to be informed of these when available fill in the form and we will notify you.