Steve explains the purpose of a box culvert’s joints, involving sheer connection and project transportation.
He also details the differential settlement on installation and sealant.
If you have any questions or queries about Box Culverts, email the team at email@example.com
Q7 – What is the function of the joint between the box culverts?
Next week Steve will discuss: What are the typical steps in design of precast concrete box culverts?
You can contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org where we can assist with your design query.
Box Culvert Video Questions
- How does a precast concrete box culvert work?
- What is the function of the joint between the box culverts?
- What are the typical steps in design of precast concrete box culverts?
- What design codes do Shay Murtagh Precast use to design precast concrete box culverts?
- What loads does a typical box culvert carry?
- What practical measures can be taken to optimise precast concrete box culvert design?
- What other structural types of precast concrete box culverts do shay Murtagh precast manufacture?
You can also connect with Steve on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-lowe/29/637/709
We will be producing a new series of educational videos in the near future – if you would like to be informed of these when available fill in the form and we will notify you.