This week, Steve explains national annex and eurocode detail used to design precast concrete box culverts at Shay Murtagh Precast.
Q9 – What design codes do Shay Murtagh Precast use to design precast concrete box culverts?
Next week Steve will discuss: What loads does a typical box culvert carry?
You can contact the team at email@example.com where we can assist with your design query.
Box Culvert Video Questions
- How does a precast concrete box culvert work?
- What is the function of the joint between the box culverts?
- What are the typical steps in design of precast concrete box culverts?
- What design codes do Shay Murtagh Precast use to design precast concrete box culverts?
- What loads does a typical box culvert carry?
- What practical measures can be taken to optimise precast concrete box culvert design?
- What other structural types of precast concrete box culverts do shay Murtagh precast manufacture?
You can also Linkedin to Steve at :http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-lowe/29/637/709
We look forward to your comments
We will be producing a new series of education videos in the near future – if you would like to be informed of these when available fill in the form and we will notify you.
Gillian is the Marketing Director for Shay Murtagh Precast. The company's problem solving capacities allow us to give off site solutions to once insitu contracts which in turn speeds up project completion.
Working in conjunction with all divisions of the company she challenges industry norms in marketing.
Latest posts by Gillian Murtagh (see all)Posted by Gillian Murtagh Posted on 20 Mar 2013