HexLok is a composite system of interlocking prefabricated concrete units with soil tensile reinforcement and backfill, designed for the reinforcement of earth retaining structures and bridge abutments.
HexLok is a simple yet robust solution comprised of soil reinforcing elements, backfilled to provide optimal soil stability. The structure is faced with hexagonally shaped concrete panels which are connected to the steel reinforcements and lock together seamlessly to produce a clean geometric pattern. Each panel is made using our bespoke HexLok moulds and reinforced with steel rebar to ensure optimum strength.
Advantages of HexLok
- Easy to install
- Reduced construction time
- Cost effective
- Stable and secure
- Structures may be built in tiers to cater for extensive heights
- Suitable for retaining walls and bridge abutments
- Zero maintenance required
- Constructed to extremely tight tolerances